VMate® Vitreous Cutting System (New) . . . $20,000
[ Click image for larger view ]
A sophisticated surgical tool designed for Ophthalmic
Designed and manufactured to be reliable, safe and easy to
The unit's features include:
- Up to 2,500 cuts per minute with the guillotine cutting design.
- Load compensation for the guillotine cutter.
- Variable Cut Mode controlled fromthe foot pedal.
- Precise vacuum control without anitrogen tank being required.
- Voice confirmation of mode changes provides confidence of operation.
- Surgeon control of the on/off irrigation function from the foot pedal.
- Very large numerical readouts of the console for better visualization.
- Seven function foot pedal provides the surgeon added control.
- (we'll be happy to FAX you the complete spec. sheet!)
This unit comes complete with:
- Two handpieces
- Foot pedal
- Power cord
- Operator's manual
- Service Manual
- One Disposable Basic Posterior Vitrectomy Kit
(Additional handpieces available)